Gold Rush! takes you back to the year 1849, when gold was discovered in California. It was certainly one of the most exciting times in American history. Gold Rush! includes the three routes tens of thousands took to the gold regions. Become Jerrod Wilson and experience each trek as you travel from New York to California.
Whichever route you decide to take, you will see many historical sights. Try going overland across the Great Plains and huge mountain ranges, crossing the Isthmus of Panama, or rounding Cape Horn on the tip of South America. If you survive and arrive at Sutter’s Fort, the adventure is still only half over! Many other puzzles remain to be solved before you achieve your goals in California.
Experience the classic style of the original game, which delighted millions of gamers in the eighties. Gold Rush! is automatically installed and configured to run on all modern Windows systems, via DOSBox.
- Unique art design causes you to travel back to the middle of the 19th Century
- Three different western routes (3 adventures in one game)
- Parser interface
- Compatible operating systems: Windows XP to Windows 8 with the help of DOSBox
- Historical map of the three routes
- Original User’s Guide
- Unpublished original concept drawings of the developer from the 80s
- On Steam: Trading Cards
- Pentium 200 MHz
- 30 MB discspace
- CD-ROM drive
- Windows XP, Vista, 7 or 8